EsseCI makes available to potential customers the internal laboratory to perform treatment tests on any type of material.
Internal Laboratory for Tests on Materials
Web material: BOPP, CAST, PP, PE, White Opaque, PVC, PET, PAPER, CARDBOARD, METALLIZED CARDBOARD and ALUMINIUM LAMINATED SHEETS
Web application: Adhesive Tapes, Printing, Metallization, Lamination, Laquering, Coating, Painting
EsseCI PILOT LINE CHARACTERISTICS
- WORKING RANGE SPEED: 50÷1000 m/min
- BURNER CONFIGURATION: Top, Bottom, (single or twin burner )
- GRID TYPE (GRID WIDTH): Selectable
- TREATER ROLL LENGHT: 1100 mm
- EXTERNAL DIAMETER: 600 mm
- MIXTURE ANALYIS SYSTEM: Calometric Type (Jonoflame), Oxigen Analysis
- TREATMENT ROLL
- RANGE TEMPERATURE: 15÷45 °C
- FLAME TREATMENT
- MAXIMUM POWER: 190 kW
- WEB TENSION
- RANGE APPLICABLE: 5÷100 N
WEB CHARACTERISTICS REQUESTED (COIL TYPE)
- FILM THICKNESS RANGE: 12÷100 mm
- COIL MAXIMUM WIDTH: 1000 mm 39,4″)
- COIL MAXIMUM DIAMETER: 800 mm (31,5″)
- CORE DIAMETER: 152 mm (6″)
For variable profile 3D objects it is possible to carry out treatment tests with manual burners.
It is also possible to simulate a production line for linear profil and 3d objects with our Mechanical Reciprocators.
To meet the customer’s needs, EsseCi, through the internal technical office, is able to develop different construction solutions for burners, mix generators and treatment stations.